Monday, January 23, 2012

I Want Complain


Philippians 2:14, "Do all things without complaining and disputing". With this being said, as I started to read the bible this morning, asking the Lord what shall I read on today. I then heard that still small voice said, "I want complain", so I looked in the back of my bible to see if there was anything on complaining. I didn't see anything, so as I was turning the page just to read something, I flip the pages to Philippians 2 and saw the highlighted verse on number fourteen. I then proceeded to read and study the book of Philippians. The Lord then showed me why He brought me to this book and verse. Even though it did hurt slightly, I still wanted God to have His way in me. I did not harden my heart so I began to pray and tell God to take out everything that is not like Him. I ask Him to remove the thorns out of my flesh and allow them to stay gone. I ask Him to heal and deliver.  I asked Him to loose the past hurt and disappointments and to restore me with His love and His sweet Holy Spirit. I always tell my children, that God can't do nothing with a complainer because we are so much complaining about something and not letting God do what He has to do. We have to shut up sometimes to hear what God has to say. And as I was praying I asked myself what do I have to complain about - why should I complain? I have home, I have food, I have my health, I have six beautiful children, He blessed me with my own business, I have life! And the word I got on Sunday was, "So What"! So what if I was hurt, so what if people don't like me, so what if people talk about me, so what if I have to go through, SO WHAT! And I realize that my complaining is nothing and means nothing. Jesus didn't complain when He had to come to earth as a human, He didn't complain when He was mock and beat, He didn't complain when He was lied on and nailed to the cross, He didn't complain when the sins of the world fell on Him. Not one time did He complain. I see know that complaining does not get things worked out, it only give the devil more ammunition to work with. Just as the children of Israel in the wilderness always complain about something, I don't want no stubborn spirit riding on me. I don't want my blessings to pass me by! I don't want to be useless to God, I came to far and I put in too much work to have everything be invain. My good days do out weigh my bad days so, I want complain! As Jesus said hanging on the cross, as He received the drink,"It is finished". Let's enjoy life and walk in the blessing of Jesus. Let's be finished with all the complaining and give it to over to Him! Shake it off and keep going. When we stop complaining we then see what Jesus is doing. I receive my word on today and the word that came on yesterday. So I pass these same words on to you, "SO WHAT" and "I WANT COMPLAIN"! Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment