Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I Surrender All!!!

Looking back over my life, I know it was nobody but God that kept me. I can't even say it was me because without Him I am nothing. Through my years of walking and working for God, I realize that you have to give everything over to Him and that He has to be the head in everything in your life. When we make vow unto Jesus and say yes Lord, our life no longer belongs to us. Sometimes we have trouble minds and heart, but have we tried Surrendering All! When Jesus died on the cross for our sins, He paid it all. Our troubles, our heartache, our going through, our enemies all belong to Him. When we surrender, we are losing things that had us bonded for a long period of time. We are getting rid of old things so, God can allow new things to come into our lives. Surrendering all to Jesus is letting Him know that, Lord I give all to you, I want you to be the head of my life, I need you to take control of my life, I need you to go before me and make the crooked places straight.Surrendering is letting go and letting God! How do we expect God to work things out for us when we insist on holding on to battles that does not belong to us. Another year is about to come in and God is trying to deliver us from all that mess that is burdening us down. I myself came to a conclusion, that it's time to be about my father's business. If I have to go by myself, I must go! I'm trusting God that He will do just what He said. Surrendering is letting God have His way, and the way of God is the right way. We must believe God and know that when we put things into His hands, everything will be alright. Will you - Can you surrender all on this day, will you trust God at His every word, can you allow God to lead you? We serve a mighty God, heaven and earth will pass away, but the word of God is forever, He will be forever.(All to Jesus I surrender, All to Him I freely give, I will ever love and trust Him, In His presence daily live, I surrender all to you Jesus, I surrender all, All to thee my precious Saviour I surrender all). Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment