Monday, November 14, 2011

"I Trust God"

On today I put somethings before GOD and I'm trusting that He will work it out. I was a little discourage on today, but of course that is the enemies job to direct our focus on something else other than God. Even with everything that was said and done on yesterday, the enemy had to put his finger in it. I do thank Him for the small beginning and the things that I do have. I trust that He will open more doors for me and that He will do exactly what He said He would do. I'm trusting that God is going to do great things within my life and the rest of His people lives. Sometimes it do get hard, but He never said that everyday was going to be a wonderful day. There will be some up and down and there will be some trials and trubulation,  but why  should I complain. If I know that I live for the Most High God, Jehovah-Jireh, Jehovah-Nissi, the One who created Heaven and Earth, and who made man; why should I fret. If He said it, it will be done! Doubtful people are all over the place, to hender us and to discourage us, but God said I AM that I AM. Victory is mine! Victory is yours! Trusting God does not always come easy, but always pray your strength in the Lord. Keep your faith and eyes on God! I thank Him for keeping me and loving me. I thank God for adjusting me to what He wants me to be and how He is still working on me. I thank Him for His Grace and Mercy. I thank Him for everyday a life, to get it right. I THANK Him for who He is! I want to encourage someone on today; it may not seem like it, it may not look like it, it may not be going (your) way, but TRUST GOD! If you don't do nothing else, TRUST GOD! He knows what we don't know, He can do what we can't do, He can see what we can't see, believe Him and He will never fail you. Just remember, His time is not our time our time and I speak to myself on this also. There is no failer in God, No Not One! Our growth comes from waiting, trusting and believing that He; no one else, but He will will do just what He said. Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment