Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Am SOULED out! My Mind is made up!

When I came into the knowledge of God, I decided to follow Jesus and let Him lead me. Yes things, situation, problems, even people tries to stop you from living for God. But (I) have to decided to follow Jesus, and I will NOT turn back! My soul and my body belongs to no other then Jesus. A long time ago I had to stop living for others and live for God. When I say, "I am souled out, my mind is made up; I'm saying that God has every part of me, every day. I'm not a Saint on Sundays and then different on the other days, what you see and who you see will never change. I solded out a long time ago from who I use to be to the person I am today. There should be a time in every person life when they would want to put away childish things. I thank God for who I am and who He made me to be. My life is no longer mine, it's Jesus. He is the one that does for you and I day to day, He is the one that wakes us up in the morning; not the alarm clock and not our love ones. He is the one that keeps us out of harms way day after day. He is giving us a chance day after day to GET IT RIGHT, we have no excuse when that day comes and say we didn't get a chance to get it right or to know Jesus. He didn't say every day was going to be great, He didn't say that we wasn't going to go through. My life belongs to God and I am not ashamed of it! He is the one that blesses me, He is the one that keeps me covered under His precious blood. The song, "I have decided to follow Jesus no turning back, no turning back. The world behind me, the cross before me, though none go with me still I will follow". Time is winding up and it's time for you to choose this day who you're soul is souled out too. Be Blessed

1 comment: