Friday, November 18, 2011

Giving Thanks!

Psalms 100:4, "Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise, give thanks to Him, and praise His name".It's almost that time! The time where we get together with our love ones and feast on food and conversation. The time when we give thanks to all that have been given to us, but should this be the only day that we show our appreciation and thanks unto God or to others? How many of us actually thank Him on a daily basis, not just when things our going our way, but all the time. The bible say that we should show our praises and thanksgiving unto God, He is very much worthy. We shouldn't just be thankful for getting our bellies full, but for God allowing us to see another Thanksgiving Day. It was His Grace and Mercy that kept us all these years. It was His love, His power, His strength, that kept us going throughout the day, it was nothing that we have done. I thank God for how He is moving within me and how He has brought me out of things and bringing me to new things. I thank Him for keeping me all throughout the years of my life. I am so grateful that He keeps on blessing me, loving me, protecting me, saving me, over and over again. I thank God for sending His son, Jesus to die on the cross for our sins. There is so much to be thankful for, there is so much to thank God for. I praise Him for who is, not just what He can do for me;but because His name alone is worthy. I pray that everyone will be safe and happy on this Thanksgiving Holiday and that God blessing will fall upon each and every one. Do you have a lot to be thankful for? What are you thankful for? Be Blessed and have a Happy Thanksgiving

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this awesome post! Be blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete