Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's PRAYING Time!


"The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life". Men and Women of Christ it's praying time like never before. The bible speak on destruction in the last days, how people is killing on another, how so many people hate instead of loving one another. Satan and his children are not slowing down, so I say to you it's praying time. I don't know about you, but I have to speak to God on a daily basis, I run a daycare and I will pray while my kids are around me/sleep where ever. Prayer still works, trust me God hears your every prayer. My daughter said to me one day that she loves coming in my room, but she don't know why. I thank GOD how he allows me to fall on my knees and pray, I pray in my room daily, noon and night. Even when I'm walking and driving I try to keep prayer in my heart constantly, because you will never know when the enemy will try to sneak up. Example: My oldest daughter and I went to my children Terrific Kids Program at school. When I returned home, I knew something was not right - my spirit was uneasy. So as I was cooking breakfast, I said Lord this is not of you, I started praying. I started binding up things in the name of Jesus, I started rebuking evil and dead things that was around me. I had to send one of those distress calls to the Father Himself. I went in my room and start praying even the more. I just thank God for discernment and I thank Him for coming to my rescue quick and in a hurry. Nobody can't tell me prayer does not work, nobody can't tell me that God will not answer prayers. Pray - Pray - Pray!  Pray Saints of God, even when you don't even feel like it. You never to young or to old to pray. Trust God with all you might. Put Him first! Stay reading the word of God, if it's just a scripture a day read it! The bible say put on the whole armour of God, so that we will be able to stand when things do try to come up against us. Do not lose sight of God! It's time to get serious for the Lord - playtime is over! It's time to stand! And if you don't believe what prayer can do - fall on your knees and pray! Trust God with your life, He will never lead it in the wrong direction. Pray with faith and know that God will do just what He say. Be blessed in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment